Help required with drag and drop with Storyline 360

Aug 08, 2018

Hi all, I am having a bit of an issue. I created a story file (in Storyline 360) using the native built-in drag and drop activity with a custom submit button on the slide (not wanting to use the player submit button), when I preview the individual slide by itself, the interaction behaves normally, when I preview or publish the whole project, when the user clicks the submit, it goes to the previous slide (no attached/hidden triggers either).  Any insight would be grateful. See attachment. Thank you.

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Campbell!

Thanks for allowing me to take a peek at your file. I saw the same thing you described. The submit button was somehow triggering the previous slide, even though there were no triggers that would cause that to happen. I actually saw this problem on every quiz slide, not just the drag-and-drop.

To fix it, I created a new Submit button that looks similar to the original, and that seemed to do the trick. Have a look at the attached file, and let me know what you think!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.