Help with Branching Scene
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in terms of my navigation triggers in this particular scene.
1. I've got a slide (let's call it "A") that serves as a sort of a jump off point for three other slides within the same scene (let's call them "B", "C" and "D")
2. There are three clickable groups of images on slide "A".
3. Each one sends the user to one of: "B", "C" or "D" depending on what they click
4. Upon reaching B, C or D, when the user clicks "next" they are taken back to "A" where they can select the next jump off point that they choose.
5. The next button is set to be disabled when the timeline starts
Everyone with me so far?
Here's where things get slightly more complicated.
6. When a jump off point icon is clicked on in "A", the triggers are set to change them to "visited".
7. When all the icons leading the B, C and D have been clicked on (in otherwords, when they have all been visited), I have set up the trigger to change the state of the next button to "Normal" when the state of all the icons is "visited"
So, here is my challenge:
When I view slide "A", my triggers behave as expected.
However, when I view the entire scene, my triggers do not behave as expected.
The "Next" button on Slide A fails to change its state to normal when slides B, C and D are visited.
I'm wondering where I'm going wrong, and why it works with just the slide, and not with the scene?