Help with Storyline 360 and CornerStone LMS

Jan 06, 2020

I am looking for some assistance with getting my storyline quiz to track in CornerStone OnDemand LMS. I have created a quiz in Storyline 360 with the following tracking:

• The course should mark complete if the user passes the assessment (80%) or they have exhausted the allotted number of attempts (3)
  • I have used all of the recommendations from Articulate support on how to build the quiz

I tried using all of the available LMS reporting options, but the course either marks complete after the first attempt or remains active even after the 3 attempts.

Has anyone experienced this issue using CornerStone? If yes, have you been able to get the quiz to work?

2 Replies
John Joseph

Hi Katie

Thank you for your quick response. I did speak with Articulate Support and we did set the course up with the required variable etc. It works in SCORM cloud but I cannot replicate in CornerStone LMS. That is why I want to know if anyone has gotten it to work in CornerStone.

I have reached out to CornerStone Support for assistance. Hope to hear from them soon. In the mean time, I am hoping someone may have conquered this issue?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.