Hover Issue

Nov 04, 2013

For the past three hours, I have been working on this problem. I don't know what it is.

I have several "books" on the page. When a learner hovers, I want the books to enlarge so they learner can read the title. There are a total of five books and no matter what I do, I can only assign the Hover stage to 4. The last one will always have a Bring to Front issue and will not totally come to the front to hide the graphics behind the enlargement. This is the first module of ten and I'm not even close. Please help.

S/N- I started with the bookshelf template I got in the free downloads. I've included the slide as an example for troubleshooting purposes.

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Keisha, 

Thanks for sharing the example here - I tested this one, and after trying to recreate each object and their states, I still always have one that ends up "behind" another book when in the hover state. One thought, could you use the hover over trigger to show this information on a layer for each book instead of on the base layer? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.