Hover state not returning to normal (other forum solutions don't work/apply)
So, here's the setup:
- I use Storyline 3 (yes, all updates have been installed).
- I have four clickable images that trigger different slide layers.
- Image state is "normal" by default
- Image is set to "hover" when mouse rolls over, and to return to "normal" when mouse leaves IF image state is "normal" This is to prevent the from returning to the hover state if hovered over AFTER it's been "visited"
- Image click triggers a slide layer.
- Image is set to "visited/disabled" state after it is clicked.
Here's the problem:
- When I hover over the images, they change to "hover" state and do not return to "normal"
- Once I individually each image, the slide layer trigger opens the layer and the once clickable image changes its state to "visited" which disables the click.
How can I get the states to return to normal? It seems if I have more than one state triggered on the image, one of them fails.