How do I have several icons show a layer then move along a motion path one at a time with just one click?
Oct 23, 2020
I'm hoping for some help with a rather complicated (at least for me) triage activity I am building. I have 4 victims with minor injuries. I want each one to, one at a time, show their status and then move along a motion path to a specified location on the screen.
1. Learner clicks on the rescuer icon to call out to the minor victims to come to the sound of his/her voice.
2. Each victim with the minor injuries then one at a time shows their status and moves along the motion path to the designated area on the screen.
3. The rescuer then "walks to" and clicks on the other more seriously injured victims to determine their status and tag them correctly.
I have a status layer for each victim, their triage tags, motion paths, etc. I just need to know how to move the minor victims as described above.
- Status for each victim is shown as a layer
- Triage tags are shown as a state
- Currently all of the minor victims move as a group and you can only click to review their status after they have all moved.
I have attached the working file for review if needed.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.