How do you design?
I've had some really interesting conversations with our designers this week about approaches to design, and I thought I'd open up the conversation to a wider audience i.e. you!
Here are my questions to kick start the discussion:
- How much do you storyboard before you open up Storyline?
- Do you know exactly what’s going to go on every slide before commencing your design?
- Or do you do a module at a time – working through what you’ll put in the next module (I mean interactions, presentation and media rather than content) as and when you get to it?
- What percentage of your design window do you normally put to planning and collateral collation against actual build?
- How long would it normally take you to design a 30 minute course (if all content and collaterals are easily available)?
It’ll be fascinating to hear how different designers approach their work.