How to add Articulate tab to Powerpoint 2010 (64 bit)

Sep 05, 2012

Hi

I am 5 days into Evaluation of Storyline and got to the tutorial on importing Powerpoint. I notice tutorials and posts showing an 'Articulate' tab in Powerpoint. Should this happen by default or do I need to follow some instructions as there is no such tab in Powerpoint currently?

Thanks, Rik

10 Replies
Richard Loverige

Thanks Adrian.

I went looking for it because I needed to stop the Powerpoint imported slides automatically jumping to next slide when the timeline ends and the only advice I could find from the community was to change the settings in PPT using the Articulate tab prior to importing. I'll have to find some other way unless you know.

Rik 

Richard Loverige

RESOLVED: Justin's solution worked for me re stopping automatically going to next slide. Adrian explained that I shouldn't need a Powerpoint tab for Articulate with Storyline.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I was put onto Articulate by a colleague and I asked her whether I should get Storyline or Studio. She had not heard of Storyline (I think she had Studio and Quizmaker). It did make me think that it's not well explained which tutorials apply to which products. Confused me anyway.

I'm assuming that Storyline contains all the elements of eleaning production that used to be in separate products. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.