How to do I create a URL for a published Storyline360 course?

May 28, 2018

Hi everyone. I am a new user of Storyline 360 & am trying to publish my first course by creating a URL that I can link to our employee hub. I can create a URL link by publishing the course to Articulate Review & copying the link but would like to have a URL that doesn't appear on the "Review" site - I just want it to publish as the course. Hope that makes sense? Can someone advise how to do this?

Many thanks

Mel 

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Kristin and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for contacting us to share your concern.

How can I generate a URL to share with others?

Storyline 360 comes with many publishing options to fit your specific needs. You can read about all of the ways to publish and share your content here.

If you'd like to create a similar setup to what Mel described, be sure to contact your IT Team to upload your files to a web server (be sure to publish for the web) for easy inclusion for employees.

I hope this helps get you started.

Ren Gomez

Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using our E-Learning Heroes forums! Alongside Walt's offer, I'm happy to help any way I can!

• Are you trying to share a published course?
  • Do you need help troubleshooting a .story file?

I'm also happy to get a case started on your behalf with our support team to get some one-on-one support if needed. Let us know!