How to get a Storyline 360 mobile course to go back to full screen view upon returning to course?

Mar 13, 2018

Hi when I test out a course on mobile it fills the screen (no browser controls) the first time I launch a course and it looks great. But when I return to the course the browser controls are there and I can't get rid of them. Does anyone know how to resolve this? 

8 Replies
Kristen Llobrera

Hi Alyssa. I've had the same thing happen on my phone. The first time I go to it, it displays nicely as full screen. Any time I go back, it shows the browser bar on top. I'm using Chrome on an Android phone. I've also tried it on an iPad in Safari and the browser controls and bar on top always show, but that bothers me less when I'm on a larger devise.

I've attached a screenshot of what I see. Sorry for the redacted parts, but the full storyline frame is the white rectangle with the blue top. The first time I open it I get a nice full screen with no need for black bars on the side, but this is what I get on subsequent visits. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey folks. I'm excited to let you know that we just released update 25 for Storyline 360! It includes new features and fixes - check them all out here.

One of the fixes addresses an issue where a course could shrink when resumed on an Android phone because the browser chrome was showing.

Here’s how you can update Storyline 360 to take advantage of everything the latest release has to offer. Let me know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.