HTML 5 - Audio on iPad - Solution?
I know there is a lot of discussion out there about HTML 5 on iPad.
I am having issues with audio. When I go back and forth between pages, audio may or may not play, or may overlap each other.
- I have a course with audio on every page.
- I have Update 3.
- I have iOS 6.1 iPad with Retina display.
- I have tried in mobile Safari and Chrome.
- I have published out with audio at 64 kb and lower.]
- I have published image quality down to 65%.
- I have tried all slide revisting options.
- I have tried user click and automatically slide advance.
- I am using the player with standared PREV and NEXT buttons and seekbar.
- No side menu.
Anyone have any help on getting audio to work consistently back and forth between slides?