HTML 5 Issues

May 30, 2017

Hi Team,

Below are some HTML5 publish issues in Chrome and IE, Articulate team please try to fix them on the next update.

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Thanks Sunny. The version helps for sure and your file assists with some of the items you are reporting here.

1. Grow Animation in HTML5 - this has been reported to our team previously and I've added this to our report for both user impact and for update here when available.
  2. Scrolling panel not working on Master layer in HTML5 - also reported to our team and following same protocol mentioned above.
  3. Hand cursor in HTML5 - are your items grouped? Is there an example of this in your file?
    • Looks like you have a workaround in the meantime
  4. Replaying - Do you have multiple attempts set for the question? What do you mean when you replay the slide?
  5. Position of image/text - I'm not sure I'm following this report. Do you have an example?
  6. Video does not auto-play on a layer - reported to our team and same process as #1

I did want to mention that viewing HTML5 output in IE is not a supported environment. You can see our full list of both authoring and viewing requirements here.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sunny,

I know Leslie was looking for where you were hoping to see the hand icon while hovering, but I did want to let you know we have an issue still open with our team where in the HTML5 output a mouse cursor doesn't change to hand if the hover state of a shape is a picture or an image. Does that match what you're seeing? If you could point out to me the slide or file that's causing you trouble I'm happy to take a second look. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.