HTML5 issue

Jan 20, 2020

Is anyone having issues with the html5 file not uploading when transfering the zipped published file to their LMS? We use icontent to store files, when we publish in the 'modern' display the html5 file is no longer appearing when we unzip the file. When we publish in 'classic' it is there. I am not sure if as setting got messed up, but I cannot figure out what is going on and I have published is everyway possible with no luck.

Thank you!

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Hilary!

We simplified the published output in Storyline 360 builds 3.35.20995.0 and later. When you publish HTML5-only or Flash-only courses, Storyline no longer generates these files in your published output:

• index_lms_flash.html
• index_lms_html5.html
• story_flash.html
• story_html5.html

You'll only see the files above when you publish courses with both HTML5 and Flash formats.

Joyce Maurin

Hello,

Is that why we see a white page with the name of the project on the top left of the page when we launch the content? That's not there for a long time (microseconds) but it really looks like a glitch.

Did you see that as well? It happens when I tried to preview directly in Storyline as well.

Edit: Well, apparently it does appear only with the classic player and not the modern one, so it may not be related.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.