HTML5 Text Rendering Quality-Why so different?
I have been pursuing ways to make Storyline content compatible with non-iPad mobile devices. I understand that Storyline does not support Android/non-iPad mobile, but I'm still interested in finding out what DOES work and WHY inconsistencies occur.
I've been testing content on my Kindle Fire HD. Two screenshots are visible below. Note in the first one that:
- Text in the menu is pretty sharp
- Text in the player is blurry but readable
- Text in the slide title has all the letters, but is really grainy
- Text in the box is missing 'random' letters!
The second screenshot is from a multiple choice question. This time:
- All the letters are there
- It's still pretty grainy
Any ideas why text in some areas drops letters, and why the Menu text is so much sharper than the Slide text?