Hyperlinks

Sep 17, 2013

I followed the tutorial here and everything looks the way it's supposed to; however, when I click 'open hyperlink' it opens my documents folder even though I've entered a URL. When I test the link with the checkmark in the 'edit hyperlink' window, it's correct. I converted this course from PPT, then Studio, to Storyline and one link works but this one doesn't, but all the settings and even the address (i.e. including 'http://' or not) are the same. 

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ashley,

Have you tried adding a new link into the Storyline file to see if the issue occurs again on a new link? Also, was the link you're referring to working while you were in Studio and stopped working in Storyline or has it never worked? 

How are you testing the published output? You'll want to test it by publishing and testing within the intended environment as described here. If you'd like to share your .story file here I'm happy to test it as well, and if you'd prefer to not post it in the forums you can always share it with our Support team.  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.