I fear I have a bug in the system ... Master slides keep replicating in the 100's

Jan 21, 2015

The master slides keep replicating in the master view ... When I import story into the Template version - all sorts of weird things happen with the master slide.  Today Storyline 2 has stopped working completely a couple of times.

I have lost many hours of work today ... Does anyone have any clues?  Its is particularly frustrating not being able to call anyone.

Cheers, Deanna

3 Replies
Deanna Rohrsheim

thanks so much for your guidance.  I have been working off a network drive so I will make that change asap.

Just to clarify - What is the order of things?  Do I create a storyline and then import the Template or do I create the Template and import the storyline.

What I am attempting to do is to import the Player so that the glossary and resources are all the same across seven modules?  Am I making sense?

Cheers,

Deanna

Emily Ruby

Hello Deanna!

You will want to create a new Storyline file, and import the templates into this file. If you are using a .storytemplate file, you would use the method above to import.

If you are using a Player template, You will want to go into the player properties, set up the player, then use the Current Player dropdown, and select export. Then you can save the player to a local source.  In any new files, go into the player menu, current player, and use the Import button the bring that player into the new file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.