Importing Audio

Jul 16, 2015

I am having this issue with Storyline 1. I am unable to insert an audio into my course. I have tested this on two of my systems.

1. Tried inserting an audio into a blank project. It did not work.

2. Tried inserting an audio into a pre-existing course. It did not work.

3. Unable to publish a file. It says "loading audio"

Any suggestions.

5 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Vaibhav, and welcome to the community! So sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing,  but please check out this tutorial on Adding Sound. In addition, there are a few things we can try first to rule out the causes of some common issues. Please make sure you are working locally as described here, and you may want to try importing the file into a new file. If you are still having issues, you might want to try to repair Storyline.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Vaibhav - As we have members in the community coming from a wide array of skill and experience levels, we find that it is often best to explore issues with the simplest, or most straightforward answers first. And as you are new to the community, I apologize that I did not know you are an experienced Storyline user.

If you would like to share your file here, we'd be happy to take a look, or you are welcome to submit your file privately using this link

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.