Importing Engage interactions

Sep 29, 2021

I'm having trouble with importing Engage interactions into Storyline, or at least having them appear as not full-screen

When I import an interaction, regardless of the Interaction size on the Storyline slide, when the course is Published (since Engage Interactions are not viewable in Preview)... this includes publish for Web, LMS, or in Articulate Review. The Engage Interaction is full-screen (full-slide). Always. 

The Engage Interaction size is 720 x 405. My Storyline project is 1920 x 1080. I want my Engage Interaction to be 720 x 405 within my 1920 x 1080 project.  

Using Storyline 3.56.26219.0
Using Engage: 4.27.25041.0

Is this happening by design or should we be able to change the size of the Engage Interaction in Storyline? 

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Tom!

Thank you for providing a screenshot and specifics with us! I've tested this same interaction on my end, and I don't see the Engage interaction filling the screen if it only covers a small portion of the slide. Here's a minute demo where I've walked through how this setup looks like on my end using Storyline 360 (Build 3.56.26219.0) and Chrome.

You can share the .story file with us by attaching it to this public discussion or privately in a support case.