Incorrect feedback

Aug 21, 2018

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing problems with a Free-Form Pick Many project. I am working in Storyline 360. The programme is downloaded to a Lenovo.

In the set-up you can pick among four different answeres and you have 4 trials. The problem is that if you don't answer correctly the first time, you automatically get "incorrect answer" in the second trial irrespective of your choice.

Besides that, there is another problem. Sometimes you will get the message: "Invalid answer. You  must complete the question before submitting" after choosing the right answer. This message occurs randomly - not every time.

Thanks in advance,
Maja

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your file with me. Everything appeared to work smoothly in my testing!

I did notice that learners may accidentally select two answers, which would cause them to get incorrect feedback. Take a look at this video to see how you can fix that. 

Also, I never saw the "Invalid answer. You  must complete the question before submitting" message while testing your file. Are you sure that an answer was selected before clicking the Submit button?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.