Installing Storyline 360 on a Mac

Jan 09, 2017

I have been trying to open Storyline 360 on a Mac with Parallels for a week or so now and I am stumped - it gets so far through the start procedure and closes. I have upgraded Office reloaded my operating system all with no luck. (In fact after the latest updates of Windows, I can't even get it to install anymore.)

Am I correct in thinking it will only work with Windows 10?

Thanks

12 Replies
Soumya Jena

Hi,

I am trying to install Storyline 360 on my Mac using VMware windows virtual machine. It is running on Windows 7, SP1, 64bit OS. No matter whatever way I try I am unable to install 360 on the virtual machine. I have also tried MSI installer packages but still the problem persists. Is there any solution for this issue?

Nick Munster

Yes, as long as you install Parallels and Windows on your Mac. This option lets you run both operating systems at once.
or Bootcamp (Which is free) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468
You will have to purchase Windows.
All the best
Nick

Nick Machen Design
T: +44 (0)1482 864645
W: www.nickmachendesign.co.uk

Leslie McKerchie

So glad that Wendy was able to pop in here and provide the information you needed Sparkle :)

Thanks to Nick for chiming in as well with some additional information.

Sparkle/Nick - It does look like your email signatures came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.