Integrating Rise/Storyline 360 into a paid and password protected LMS.
I searched this forum and previous discussions related to this question are several years old. I'll ask again and hope to find some updated answers. Thanks in advance.
I work for a software company and we'd like to build out a course with Rise or Storyline 360. We'd then like to use this course inside an LMS with the following requirements:
1. First few sections or chapters are free to all but the bulk of the course is restricted and password-protected.
2. Customers can buy the course with a credit card and then receive a unique log-in or password to the course. Without such a log-in, the course can't be accessed.
3. VIP customers can receive a code or discount that gives them free entry to the course.
4. Progress can be measured as they go through the course e.g. 10% Done or 3 out of 28 chapters finished.
5. (Optional) Integration with MailChimp or another email platform that would email them progress reports or notifications based on their performance in the course.
We've been looking at Thinkific as a possible LMS. They do import Storyline files but they have to be imported through them and it takes 2-4 days. I know there are WP plug-in's but we don't use WP. We could set one up if needed.
I'd love to hear advice and feedback from those of you have found a good solution. I spoke to the Articulate people and, while nice, told me they don't recommend solutions here. They also pointed me to discussions in this forum that are 4-5 years old and outdated. Thanks in advance.
We are a small business. We don't need the cheapest solution but a six-figure annual enterprise solution is way out of our budget.