Interactive video in Storyline 360

Mar 14, 2019

Hi everyone,

I want to create an interactive video in Storyline 360.

The video will have cue-points and user can jump to that cue-point by selecting a button from the side-panel.

Is there any way I can achieve this functionality of jumping to cue-point.

If anyone has any work-around using javascript, please share that too.

Regards,

Vaibhav

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Vaibhov,

The ability to jump to different points on the timeline via cue points is a feature request we are tracking. I've added this conversation to the report as well as we follow user impact and so that we can share any available updates with you here.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful. 

I look forward to seeing the ideas that others in the community have to share with you here.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Vaibhov,

Happy to share the good news with you! 

We just released the newest version of Storyline 360 (Build 3.38.21779.0) this morning, which brings the Jump to Time Trigger! This feature allows you to create unique interactions by using triggers that jump to different times or cue points on the timeline. For more details on this, please check out this knowledge base article

The next step is to update Storyline 360 by heading to your Articulate 360 desktop app and clicking "Update" next to Storyline 360.

As always, we are happy to answer any questions you have by posting in this discussion, or you can contact our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.