Ipad issue

Jan 11, 2013

Hi,

I am having issues opening a Scorm 1.2 packaged lesson (published to Cornerstone LMS) on my ipad. Are there any known issues, can someone help me trouble shoot? 

Thanks,

Ashley

2 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Ashley,

Can you provide a little more information about what's happening? If you're able to share more details, maybe we can get a little more feedback about the LMS you're using.

How are you viewing, or trying to view your content on the iPad? Are you using the Articulate Mobile Player, or are you trying to view the content through Safari? 

What happens when you try to view the content?

Have you tried hosting the content elsewhere, temporarily, to see if it's an issue with the LMS?

Thanks!

Gerry Wasiluk

I'd also check with the LMS and their position/support documentation on iPads for the version of CornerStone that you are using.  Do they support it or not?

In a similar case, I'm working with a client right now who is in the process of adopting Storyline.  Their LMS for external learners is from Saba, and they are a version behind and it has limited support for iPads, with formal support only in the most latest and greatest version of the LMS. Lot of weird things I'm seeing with Storyline and SCORM/HTML5 with the iPad that look mostly like issues with the LMS.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.