We've done some IPAD testing on a course and have a number of issues. I've published with the IPAD and HTML 5 checkboxes ticked. I'm not really sure how to tackle them. Can anyone offer any advice? Here is a list of the issues:
· Logo doesn't show on ipad
· Screen not quite fitting on ipad - Fwd button and page numbers in landscape not quite visible. In portrait, can see it all, but doesn't fill screen correctly and the misalignment of action buttons to where you tap the screen is worse
· I have set up a recurrent animation where layers highlight on a graphics over several question slides. This doesn’t work after the first of these slides.
· Multiple hotspot slide – hotpots appear to have shifted making it hard to select
· Checkbox slide – some checkboxes go off the slide