Ipad problems

Jun 13, 2016

Hi  - I'm trying to publish for Ipad - have sent the story.html5 file but all they get when they open is the next and previous buttons in the top left hand corner.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong!

Mark

6 Replies
Mark Robertson

Hi Leslie - our LMS doesn't support Tin Can but it looks as though users can view the content I published -  with the Articualte mobile player unticked - on the LMS.  On tempshare it doesn't seem to matter whether or not that box is ticked.  But I'm still testing.  But our conclusions don't seem to be along the lines of some of the documentation which seem to make it sound more compleicated  - unless I have misunderstood? 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Mark!

The best comparison would be to test on SCORM Cloud to see if you can replicate. If you can replicate the behavior that you are seeing on your LMS, we would want to take a look. If not, the issue must be limited to your LMS.

I would never say you have misunderstood, for now I fear I'm not understanding what you are reporting here :) Let me know how your testing goes and if I need to take a look.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.