Is anyone else in the community experiencing any issues in mobile with converted Articulate Storyline 2 templates to Articulate 360?

Sep 28, 2017

We are experiencing an issue in mobile display of Articulate Storyline 2 templates templates that have been converted to Articulate Storyline 360.  

Once published to SCORM and placed in our LMS (YourMembership Learning Crowd Wisdom), we are seeing lines on mobile in portrait and landscape view (we see more lines in landscape). We also see the lines when placed on another LMS:  Adobe Captivate Prime.  We do not see the lines in SCORM Cloud or Moodle.   

You can see a sample of the lines that we are seeing on mobile in the attached screenshot. I also attached a simplified SL360 file with one screen that has lines on it in mobile when viewed through our YourMembership Learning Crowd Wisdom and Adobe Captivate Prime. We notice that these appear on many screens where text boxes are animated onto an already present shape.  Note that the text boxes have the Shape Outlines set to "No Outline".

Of important note: when we point to the html5 link directly, we do not see the lines on mobile.

Looking for suggestions within the LMS the may contributing to these lines.  Has anyone else had a similar experience and have you found a solution?  

Thanks,

Brynne

3 Replies
Katie Hill

Our LMS provider will not look into this issue any further since they consider it a software issue and not an LMS issue. :( We were hoping that a few others in the community could let us know if they are seeing this issue in their LMS with Storyline 2 files that are converted to Storyline 360. If the file is created directly in 360 and not converted from Storyline 2, we aren't seeing the text book line issue. Or is there a specific thing that we could point the LMS provider to look at (settings on their server, not using iFrame, etc.)? 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Katie,

I'm sorry you've run into the issue too - are you using the same LMS as Brynne? Also, is it across all browsers or devices? 

Since it's not something our team has been able to replicate, I don't have suggestions for things to point too - but you may want to reach out to Brynne directly and see if she narrowed it down.  You could always use the "contact me" button on a ELH users' profile to reach out to them directly! 

Feel free to keep us posted what you narrow it down too! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.