Is it possible?

Nov 18, 2019

Hello, I have a course with two scenes, one in English and one is Spanish.  I am trying to figure out if I can have a quiz in each path.  Is it possible to have 2 quizzes in one course?

Please advise.

Thank you, Anna

10 Replies
Randy Hill

Is the user required to go through both languages, or just one or the other? If just one, then at the end of each quiz you have a results slide that is tied to just the corresponding quiz. So a Spanish results slide and an English results slide. When the user hits the results slide they are a part of, the results will be submitted and that will be recorded. 

Randy Hill

So I had not thought about that part. When I have done this before, the quiz was not overly important so I completed it by slides viewed. So you could either do it by that, or you could use the course complete trigger. then based on whether they pass or fail the quiz results slide you could have a trigger that submits passed or failed upon timeline start for that layer. Then under the tracking for LMS track by completion trigger. 

Does that make sense? You would need to test it, but either way it should still pass the score to the LMS because there is a submit command on the results slide.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.