Is it possible to create adaptive quizzes in Storyline?
I was wondering if it is possible to create adaptive quizzing logic in storyline. Here is what I had in mind:
- 3 question banks - 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard difficulty levels
- Each quiz attempt is served with randomly selected questions from each question bank following the logic below
- Start off with medium question bank.
- Serve question 1.
- If student answers Q1 correctly, then give him question from the difficult question bank.
- But if student answers Q1 incorrectly, then give him question from the easy question bank.
- And so on.
Is it possible to implement such a logic in Storyline using question banks or otherwise?