Issue with LMS Tracking Using Complete Course Trigger
In the new release, after publishing a SCORM 2004 4th Edition course with LMS Tracking set to "Using triggers (e.g. 'complete course'), our system no longer recognizes the complete course signal. We are not using an off-the-shelf LMS, so I need to provide our developers with guidance so our system will work with projects published with the new releases and continue to work with over 1000 projects published with older releases.
Here's a comparison of the LMS Tracking settings in the previous and new release. I've attempted to use the same tracking setting in the new one.
When I ran old and new published output through SCORMCloud and allowed the Complete Course trigger to fire (when the timeline ends on the last slide), I noticed some differences in the SCORM logs.
In the image below, there are 4 new "cmi.score..." elements reported that were not there in the old version above the first instance where "cmi.completion_status" = true
Then near the very end in the "Terminate" = true section, the Score value now equals "0" (zero) instead of "null"