Issue with Retry Button on Results slide in Storyline 360

Jun 11, 2018

Hello,

I'm developing a course with several question banks. Each question bank has 5 questions that are randomly presented.

At the end of the module, I created a results page with a retry button (trigger "reset results").
When the learner clicks on this button, he returns to the beginning of the course and retry question banks.

In Flash, this button perfectly works!
However, in HTML5, the button doesn't work: when I click, I stay on the results page, nothing happens.

Has anyone experience this before and have any insights on a solution?

If I canceled the random option, the problem is solved, but I have to activate this option to finalize the project.

Thank you for your help!
Sorry for my english, I am a French user of Storyline :)

Stéphanie

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Bienvenue, Stéphanie ..and thanks for bringing this to our attention!

The behavior you experience when viewing the HTML5 version sounds similar to an issue reported to our team – except it happens when clicking on the Submit button instead of the Retry one. Would you be able to share your .story file so we can dig into what's causing this? You can add it to your reply to this discussion by clicking on Add Attachment, or you can share it privately with me here.

Thanks again for reaching out, and I'm really sorry for any headaches. Looking forward to lending a hand!

Frank de Wit

Hi Alyssa, thanks for your help. I am using Storyline 360 - v 3.21.17083.0

The issue is only occurring when I make a quiz based on a question bank, where I only show 15 out of 19 questions ad random. If I don't use this option, the resetbutton of the quiz works very well.

Can I share the file in a private message with you?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.