6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for the screenshots, William!

I noticed we are comparing two different courses: DIL General and Operations Manager and Defense Pipeline Expectations. 

I'd like to have a closer look at a copy of Defense Pipeline Expectations, if you don't mind sharing it with me. If you'd rather keep it private, you can use this form. 

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, William. I'm seeing the same thing you're seeing. It looks like the menu is missing when you view the HTML5 output in Safari, but fortunately it works well in Flash and in other supported browsers. 

I'm going to bring this to my team so we can begin looking at next steps. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, and I'm sorry if it's slowing you down!

Alyssa Gomez

Good news, Bill! 

We just released another update for Storyline 360, and it includes a fix for the issue where the player menu is missing when viewed in Safari on a Mac.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

Please let me know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 😀

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.