Issues Importing PowerPoint into Storyline 360

Aug 14, 2019

Hello,

I am using Storyline 360 and when I import a PowerPoint slide into Storyline 360 the objects on the slide will be moved and I cannot move them back to the position they are in, in PowerPoint.  So basically, some templates in PowerPoint I cannot use because they get jacked up in the process of the import and cannot be adjusted in Storyline 360. Super annoying! Attachments provided. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Thanks

Melissa 

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for sharing the images of what you are seeing when importing PowerPoint into Storyline 360.

It looks like your PowerPoint slide size may be different than your Storyline slide size. For the best results, change your slide size in Storyline to match your PowerPoint slide size before importing content. Click here for details.

Melissa  McKinney

Okay, thank you. I will look at that.

************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for viruses with Microsoft Exchange Online Protection . In addition, eMDs, Inc. strongly discourages sending any form of confidential patient information as defined by HIPAA in the form of text, screen shots, or other formats via email messages. **************************************************************

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.