Issues with dowloading icons/graphics from the Storyline 360 library

Oct 31, 2019

Hi, I updated my Articulate suit yesterday. I am now facing issues with downloading graphics from the media library. 

7 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Hi Nidhi,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I also updated  Storyline 360 yesterday and have just tried the media search shown in your attachment and the result below came up instantly:

All I can suggest is that you uninstall Storyline 360 and then reinstall it as it appears that you may have a glitch in your installation. People do encounter this issue occasionally and the uninstall / reinstall routine tends to cure it.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nidhi,

I'm sorry you've run into this trouble! Our team is currently investigating an issue where some folks aren't able to access the Content Library resources through Articulate 360. As you'll see from Ned's image, it's not widespread to everyone, but we'll get to the bottom of this soon! 

Once I have an update to share, I'll be back in touch with you here! In the meantime, you can roll back to Update 32 using the directions here on how to install an earlier update.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Crystal,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that you are running into that snag here. While we did release a fix for this issue in Update 33, let's take a closer look at what is causing this issue. 

A couple of questions to help us with the next steps: 

• When searching for Content Library media, does some content appear or is it all showing as exclamation points? 
  • May I ask what version of Storyline you are using? 

In case this helps, if you are on a more secure network you will want to be sure that the domain listed under Content Library is allowed: 

Please keep us updated on this! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.