- At work there is a tablet computer which is not connected to any networks or the work network - it is only for construction contractors to complete some EHS training
- Previously, I created the EHS module on my work laptop, published to "CD", transferred the published files onto a USB, and transferred onto the tablet - no problems
- This content must now be updated tomorrow.
- However, as I have just discovered, our company has put in additional controls around the use of USBs. When we put in a USB, it gives us the option to either use it as read-only, or to encrypt it, meaning the files on it can only be accessed from other work computers. The tablet is not set up as work computer - as I say, it's just a standalone device, not connected to any of our work networks.
- I tried to workaround by uploading the published files to google drive, and then downloading them onto my home computer, where they could then be loaded onto the USB.
Any ideas why this is happening and how it can be rectified - today, preferably!