Hello Articulate community!
I trying to evaluate a text entry variable (named "password") in multiple ways.
1. If the variable "password" has a minimum of 8 characters change variable "min8" to true.
2. If the variable “password” has a lower case letter change variable “LowCas” to True
3. If variable “password” has an upper case letter change variable “UppCas” to True
4. If variable “password” has a number change variable “Numb” to True
5. If variable “password” has a special character change variable “SpcChr” to True
I have attached the code he has written. Can anyone take a look and see what we are missing to get this to work?