Job Opportuntity: E-Learning Developer
Drivefleet is a dynamic, fast-growing company in the Chicago area dedicated to providing innovative online driver training solutions for the commercial fleet and safety market as well as new markets we plan to enter soon.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual who can thrive in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment. The E-Learning Developer will be responsible for building innovative e-learning courses from scratch or using exiting content from other courses. The E-Learning Developer will be responsible for taking a course concept and designing, developing, and quality assuring engaging e-learning courses that our customers will love. The ideal candidate is a creative, quick learner who can master courseware development tools and possesses great written and verbal communication skills.
· Develop course outline and flow
· Research content and/or work with SME’s to gather content
· Develop content storyboards
· Write course scripts
· Develop courseware using courseware authoring and development software tools
· Manage content vendors (e.g. graphics, animation, voiceover) to ensure quality, timely, cost-effective content
· 2+ years’ experience developing interactive e-learning courses
· Expertise with courseware development tools – Articulate Storyline experience preferred
· Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
· Creative, artistic skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Collaborative skills to work closely with others
Join our team! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org