Latest Storyline 360 Update Crashes Randomly

May 13, 2019

I noticed the latest updates causes lots of random crashes.  I could be doing anything from moving objects, go to another slide, edit "CC' or just expanding the timeline.  Hope this is not a major bug.  I have re-install and updated everything.  

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey, Ted! So sorry you're running into so many issues on the latest update!

We did release a hotfix right after the latest update was released. Go to the Help tab, then click About Storyline, and be sure you see Storyline 360 update 3.27.18822.0 there. 

If you're already on the latest update and Storyline is still crashing on you, click here to connect with our Support Engineers. We want to be sure this doesn't happen to you again! 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Ted,

I'm sorry you're dealing with so many speedbumps in the latest update! I know that's got to be frustrating.

Our team is investigating the problem you're seeing with the trigger panel. It's been a tough one for us to nail down, but we'll let you know if we make progress towards a solution.

Keep me posted on whether Storyline is still crashing on you. We definitely don't want you losing any work, so our Support Engineers are ready to help you if you'd like a hand. They can take a closer look at your system to try and diagnose why this is happening.

You can open a case by clicking here.

Ren Gomez

Hi Joel,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into Storyline 360 frequently crashing! I've opened a case on your behalf to connect you with a support engineer who can help. 

Please know you can always reach out to us 24/7 at articulatecase.com

In the meantime, I wanted to share this article with you in regards to working locally in case that may be the cause of the issue:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.