Layer not showing in 360 image

Nov 10, 2021

Hi Hero's, 

Hope some kind soul/s can help me out. 

I have been playing with 360 images and am trying to set my image up so it shows a new layer when the learner has clicked all 4 markers. 

I cannot for the life of me get this to work, have attached a screen shot also. 

Is anyone able to help me out or tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks so much, 

Matt 

9 Replies
Annie Kim

Hi Matt, I think I know what's going on. As you can see from my screen recording, the layer displays as expected when you preview the slide. If you preview the interaction, then it won't ever display the layer because technically you're only viewing the 360° image interaction. You can preview the slide either from the preview button dropdown in the editor or from the stage. 

preview

Annie Kim

As of right now there is no way to know when the learner has read through all the text in the label. So the marker is considered visited and the visited variable is updated as soon as the marker is clicked and the label is opened. But maybe Buttons for 360° images on the feature roadmap is what you're looking for? 

• Add buttons to marker and hotspot labels in 360° images so learners can trigger specific actions, such as launching a website or downloading a document.

Then you could have a button at the bottom of the label that the learner would have to click before a layer would display to ensure that the learner has read through the label.