LearnDash - Course Structure and Linking SCORMS
I am building up a Wordpress-hosted site for an online course, that I have created with Storyline 3.
My challenge is, that the online course consists of:
- 7 quizzes
- 10 Interactive slides. Each slide is quite huge because it contains 100 images
- 3 Test-exams
So overall I got 20 sub-parts of the online course.
- Loading times of the course should be as short as possible
- The progressbar should reflect each single completion status of all 20 parts. So i.e. After completing 1 quiz the learner should see the status of just this quiz a completed somewhere.
- I want to track all 20 parts regarding which user has completed what part of the whole course (Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting is capable of that)
My questions are:
1. Should I integrate all above in one SCORM-file?
PRO: I can handle the “completions status”-issue all within one SCORM-file. CONTRA: SCORM-file of about 700 MB, what is a monster to load.
2. If I divide it all to 20 SCORM-files, how can the learner navigate from one quiz to another?
3. Is linking from one SCORM to another SCORM within LearnDash possible?
I got these Wordpress-plugins: Learndash || Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting || Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit || Woocommerce || LearnDash WooCommerce Integration || Astra theme
I appreciate deeply every single tip.