Learning Solutions Conference 2015: Are you going?

Mar 09, 2015

Hey guys, I'm pretty lucky this year for I live in Orlando, FL and the city is hosting two awesome conferences: The Elearning Guild's Learning Solutions Conference (LSCON) and the Association for Talent Development (ATD) International Conference and Expo (ICE).  I'm attending the former and volunteering for the latter.  LSCON is only a couple of weeks out and I wanted to find out if anyone in the community is attending?  First drink is on me LOL!

Please reply here or hit me up on Twitter @Stylelearn #LSCON2015

BTW- I'm presenting at LSDemoFest too!

42 Replies
Alan Montague, CPLP

Hi Alexander

Learning is about the learners. The tools we use (ILT or eLearning or job-aids or blended solutions) should be what helps them learn best not we like doing the most.

I volunteered when ICE was in Chicago. Great Value and if you are lucky (and I was) your volunteer day can be as active a learning day any other. I got to see Thiagi, Bob Pike and Don Kirpatrick as a room monitor.

Se you at Chapter Leader day I guess or at my session - come say hello!

Alan

OWEN HOLT

Not a requirement at all. However, that is the conference that I am attending so that determines the dates that my poker chips will be available. ;-)
If you will be in the area during ICE, you and your husband are more than welcome to join me in a poker game. We just need to round up a few more players and figure out where we can play.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.