Lesson report , Time counter and automation
Jul 29, 2013
I would like to automatize and add some features to the hiring test I am working on.
My questions are the following:
1. On the result slide, there is an option ''End quizz after''. I would like to know if it possible to set up the course with a trigger or a kind of automation to move users to the ''result slide(last slide)'' when time is elapsed.
2. When time is elapsed, a layer appears to advise users that the test is over. Is it possible to modify the text content and graphic?
3. Is it possible to modify the lesson report layout. I do not want to review it after on Excel but reorganize the columns and content in Storyline.
4. Is it possible to submit the lesson report automatically to an email without enabling the ''allow user to print'' option. I do not want candidates to copy and paste it into an email.
5. When I activate the trigger ''send to email'', it works only I am using a email software (outlook, live essentials,...). Is that feature working with gmail website?
Thanks for your help.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.