Lightbox issue

Nov 19, 2020

Hi there, 

I am having an issue with my lightbox. Ideally, I'd like to have the lightbox appear and the video pause when it does so that the learner can attempt the quiz. I notice when I add layers to the quiz within the lightbox, I lose all functionality of the layers and the trigger for the x to close the lightbox. I've tried all sorts of troubleshooting and variations of my triggers, but nothing seems to work. 

I've attached a screenshot. 

Please advice. 

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Bruce!

I appreciate you sharing the screenshot! Would you mind allowing us to look at the file you're working on? If you'd like to share it privately with our team rather than in the public forum, here's a secure upload link.

If you’re looking for more control over your lightbox content's size, placement, or appearance, you can always create your own pseudo lightbox effect using slide layers. To read more about how to do this, as well as the pros and cons of this approach, check out this forum discussion: Lightbox Change Size?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.