Limit Retaking Quiz, Masters Quiz Result Slide and Survey - Assistance Requested!
I have the following in a Storyline 360 project (please see attached):
- Quiz 1
- Quiz 2
- Master Quiz slide (which combines the results of Quiz 1 and 2 with a minimum passing grade of 70%).
- Survey consisting of 3 slides
For Quiz 1 and Quiz 2 I want the user to be able to retake the Quizzes if they score less than 70%.
I have reviewed the following tutorials/online documentation and while I found them helpful, I am still stuck in a couple areas and have questions still that have to do with the publishing aspect of it
Tutorials/Online Help reviewed:
After viewing the above documentation
I was able to do:
- Insert the Retry Quiz button
- Changed the question slide properties to Reset instead of Automatic so the user is able to enter new responses the second time around.
- Insert Quiz Results slide and labeled it as Master Quiz Slide to capture and display results from Quiz 1 and 2
- Insert Survey questions
Areas for which assistance is requested:
- Despite trying I am unable to get the programming correct for limiting the Retry to just once.
- How can I limit, the Review Quiz option to only display once the user has attempted the test/quiz for the second time if they failed the first time?
- Also, I would like the Next button to be disabled if the participant fails on the first try and available only after 2nd try is completed regardless if they pass or fail.
- When publishing to the LMS; how do I make sure ONLY results from the Master Quiz Results slide are being tabulated?
- How do I ensure Survey results are being captured in the published project on the LMS.
Thanks in advance for your assistance. I am attaching the Storyline Project so it is easier for you to assist me (and others who may have similar issues). If possible detailed responses would be great. Thanks.