Litmos, Tin Can API and Articulate Mobile Player for iPad
Hi Articulate Community,
I\'m hoping someone can help me. My wife is trying to start up an online training business for ophthalmic assistants.
We have written a lot of material in Articulate Storyline and are trying to host it in Litmos.
We want our content to work as follows:
- PC – Display and track results in browser window (Chrome/IE etc)
- Mac – Display and track results in browser window (Safari/Chrome etc)
- iPad – Display and track results via Articulate Mobile Player for iPad. HTML5 output in Mobile Safari is not suitable (many course features don’t work)
It works fine on PC (and I'm assuming the Mac), but I CANNOT get the course to display and track in AMP for iPad in Litmos. I have read the forums and exported using Tin Can API for tracking (as it appears SCORM does not work with AMP for iPad).
I attach the following:
- Introduction to Ophthalmic Practice story file
- Screenshow showing how I'm publishing for LMS
Has anyone had any luck with getting this to work on Litmos? If not Litmos, can someone recommend an LMS that will deliver what I need?