We are developing courses using Storyline 2 for one of our clients. The course runs fine on local computer and on various LMSs when run by a single user, but the minute you have concurrent users everything goes haywire. We experienced problems both at client end (Absorb LMS with 16 concurrent users), and at our end (Moodle, eFront, and SCORM Cloud with 10-15 concurrent users). The problems we faced include:
• • Incorrect message was displayed even when the correct option was clicked (in multiple slides)
• Speed while transitioning from one slide to another was very slow
• Audio was breaking in multiple slides and there was echo in the initial slides
• At some points, double voices were merged
• Audio was stopping abruptly at some points
• During assessment, incorrect message was displayed in spite of providing the correct answers
• Screen freezing (one user had to restart the course 10 times because it kept freezing)
• Course is working only on IE, not on Chrome and Firefox
Is this an LMS issue? If yes, then what can be done to fix it?
I'm trying to open a case also, but the .story file that I'd like to be looked at is about 680 MB so it may or may not work. Though the published output is about 30 MB.