LMS Reporting

Jun 23, 2014

I have developed a course I which the learner can choose to

A take rout 1 and take a quiz which covers the learning in rout 1 (5 questions) exit the course

B  Take rout 2 and take a quiz and take a quiz which covers the learning in rout 2 (5 Questions) exit the course

C Take rout 1and 2 together and take  and take a quiz that covers the learning in both routs (8 Questions) exit the  

course

D take rout 1 and take a quiz which covers the learning in rout 1 (5 questions) go to rout 2 take quiz 3 questions and exit the course

E take rout 2 and take a quiz which covers the learning in rout 2 (5 questions) go to rout 1 take quiz 3 questions and exit the course

I know this is very complex but the client wanted to do it this way. 

The issue we have is that the LMS doesn't recognise when the course is finished.  I suspect it is because I have  5 different results slides.

Can anyone come up with any ideas on how I resolve this issue?

Thanks 

3 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Chris,

You're absolutely correct - you have 5 results slides when only 1 can be reported.

There are a couple of ways you can get this working, it really comes down to which on you feel might be best for your project. 

The first suggestion would be to use this method:

How to show multiple quiz scores on one result slide

I think that might be an excellent option for you. Now, that will pull the scores in on the single results slide and if needed, you could use the method below to report the variables to your LMS:

Articulate Support - Reporting Storyline variables to an LMS

It does sound like there's a lot going on in the course, but hopefully this option will work for you.

Let us know how it goes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.