Loading audio message for all slides for all Storyline 360

Nov 07, 2017

I noticed over the last two days or so that any file I open in Storyline 360 is having audio issues - I see "Loading Audio" in the Timeline but the audio never loads. Every slide is affected, not just a few. I opened a Storyline 2 file in Storyline 2 and didn't have this issue. When I opened that same file in Storyline 360, I do have the issue. I waited about 5 minutes to see if it just needed time but no luck. I downloaded 360 a month or so ago. 

Any ideas? 

Thank you,

Michele

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Michele,

Thanks for trying out the uninstall first - that's always a good first step. Has this been happening since you started with Storyline 360, or have you noticed it recently? I assume this is happening on files you've upgraded - what about a brand new file that you've added audio too? 

Lastly, can you check that your .story files and any other files connected to your project are saved locally? Working off a network or shared drive is one of the known causes of corruption and odd behavior in Storyline. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.