Loading during review360 and scorm

May 14, 2022

Dear all,

First of all, sorry for my english as a Dutch person I will do my best ;) 

Lately I am having issues with going through a course using either review 360 or a scorm package in our LMS with our courses build in storyline 360. The issue is not loading the course itself. that is loading quickly enough to me. While going through a training some slides/scenes seem to take a lot of loading time. 

I am not certain what the cause can be. in the course we use quite some variables, statusses to elements, triggers and characters (well, we use 4 characters and based to variables and triggers it will show one character or another). 

Do any of you experience the same or has a plausable explanation to why the loading screen can happen? 

1 Reply
Andrea Koehntop

Hello Jeroen, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

I want to ask some follow-up questions to begin troubleshooting:

• Are you saying that your course loads quickly in Storyline 360, but then takes a long time to load when publishing to Review 360 and your LMS?
  • Does the course ever load in Review 360 and to your LMS, or do you eventually get an error message?
  • Are you working from your local drive when this issue occurs?
  • Have you tried importing your storyline project into a new file

You can feel free to open a support case so one of our support engineers can troubleshoot further. We will delete it from our systems when troubleshooting is complete.