Logo

Aug 06, 2012

Hello,

Does anyone out there know if it's possible to add a logo to the top of the screen? I know you can add it to the sidebar, but can't figure out how to add at the top next to the title. I want my course to have no sidebar, but dont want to waste space on the screen by having the logo on every page - having it at the top would be perfect as my client wants the logo visible at all times.

Thanks,

Tracey

6 Replies
Gerry Wasiluk

Great question.  No far making me think . . 

I'd probably see if I can redo my Engage interaction entirely in Storyline itself, then I'd have all the flexibility I need with logos.  That way I could also reuse what I built in other courses when needed.

If I couldn't, I might see if I could add the Engage interaction as a local web object and either size it down to give me room outside the web object for a logo but still inside the player--or else have my page size slightly larger so I could put the Engage interaction at its orginal size but then fit the logo above it if I could.

Or I'd looking at having the logo completely outside the Storyline content for the entire course and putting it directly on the story.html page so it's above the area where the content plays.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.