Logo Issue

Dec 28, 2015

Every time I publish the output , the logo is not visible, though it is visible in the preview. I tried deleting it and uploading it again...the problem still persists.

Thanks,

Vidya

5 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Vidya

can you take a screenshot of what you see when it is published.  Is it a red x as though the image has been suppressed? If so, look at your browser settings and check if it is isolated to one specific browser.  Are you viewing locally or from a webserver - some local settings may also stop the image from displaying.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Vidya! 

I would advise following Wendy's advice above and test the content in it's intended environment.

If you view published Storyline content on your local hard drive or send it to someone else to view on their local hard drive, you'll encounter security restrictions from the computer, web browser, Flash Player, and network that'll cause various features of your content to fail.

To properly test your published content and share it with others, upload it to the environment for which it was published. Please review this article for details.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.